THIS IS OUR REFUND POLICY PLEASE READING!
- In some circumstances, we may offer a refund to your account. Our decisions about refunds are made on a case-by-case basis and depend on the facts and circumstances of the particular issue. All refunds are made at our sole discretion and without admission of liability. You'll typically be notified about refunds in Ads Manager, but your Facebook Account Representative may also contact you directly about refunds. If you don't hear from us, we're not giving a refund.
- It usually takes at least one month to get a refund. If you've paid by credit card, you may expect a refund in a shorter period. We issue credits to the payment method on the account where possible. Where this isn't possible, we may issue refunds in the form of ad credits.
- all your credit forms in your wallet may be withdrawn if you do not breach any of the terms and conditions of our agreement.
- if you fill your wallet using our credit card or other payment system. You can ask us to withdrawal it. and that you will be charged 1% of the amount you withdraw.
- for any withdrawal from our clients' accounts, the client should already confirm Personal information (KYC) in advance. (you can verify your information in your profile)
- for profit withdrawal such as Referral program and points, you will not be able to produce your proceeds if you do not violate any terms and conditions from our company.
- we will not be liable and reimburse your money if it is the result of your own negligence. Please Be Careful When Making Transactions Within Our Company, however Please Report To Our Team For Reference and Improvement of our services.
- We have many payment systems here you can use as you wish. our service charges will be charged when you make any transaction.
If you have any More questions, you can contact via at email firstname.lastname@example.org